The first is to put your own thoughts into the heads of others;
The second is to put other people's money into their pockets.
The former succeeded in calling the teacher, and the latter succeeded in calling the boss. Both of them succeeded in calling their wives.
Three ministries and commissions started pilot work on financial support for sponge city construction
First, the pilot selection process
(1) Provincial level recommendation. In 2016, all provinces (including Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps) can recommend one city to participate in nationwide competition (single cities can be declared separately), and the provinces where the first batch of pilot cities are located are not included in the scope of this declaration. The provincial finance, housing urban and rural construction, and water conservancy departments will submit application documents (scanned parts) and sponge city construction pilot implementation plan (electronic version) to the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, and the Ministry of Water Resources through the information platform before April 10, 2016. . Each reporting city should attach great importance to the implementation of the implementation plan and do a good job. For the reporting cities that communicate with the relevant departments in advance and destroy the competition mechanism before the scope of the pilot is determined, deduct points will be treated in the review process.
(2) Qualification review. The Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, and the Ministry of Water Resources will conduct qualification examinations for the recommended cities and promptly announce the list of cities that have passed the qualification review.
(3) Competitive review. For cities that have passed the qualification review, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, and the Ministry of Water Resources will organize public defense in a timely manner, and experts will conduct on-site assessments and publish the results of the review on the spot.
Second, the review content
(1) Qualification review.
Recommended cities in each province must meet the following conditions:
1. The Municipal People's Government established a working leading group.
2. In accordance with the “Guiding Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Promoting the Construction of Sponge Cities” (Guo Ban Fa  No. 75), prepare a special plan for the construction of sponge cities.
3. The pilot area will be contiguous (including a certain proportion of the old city), and not less than 15 square kilometers, with an average annual rainfall of not less than 400 mm.
4. At least one catchment area in the urban built-up area meets the overall requirements for the construction of the sponge city; preliminary results have been achieved in terms of “small rain does not accumulate water, heavy rain does not linger, water body is not black and smelly, and heat island is relieved”.
5. The preparatory work for the project is adequate and progressing well.
6. This batch of pilots is appropriately tilted to cities with better work bases.
(2) Competitive review.
1. Work objectives.
(1) The special plan for sponge city construction has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of Document No.  No. 75 of the State Council, implementing the new urbanization strategy and the relevant requirements of the water security strategy, and realizing the urban development mode of natural accumulation, natural infiltration and natural purification; The objectives of the regional implementation plan are in line with the specific planning objectives of the sponge city construction, which is in line with local realities and highlights.
(2) The planning objectives are clear. By 2020, more than 20% of the urban built-up area will meet the target requirements; by 2030, more than 80% of the urban built-up area will meet the target requirements.
2. Technical measures.
(1) According to the work objectives, make overall plans, overall layout, and comprehensive policies, and scientifically determine the technical route of “source reduction, process control, and system governance”;
(2) Scientifically selecting technical measures according to local conditions, and making overall use of natural ecological functions and engineering measures, with systemic, holistic and complete functions;
(3) Economically rationally arrange construction tasks and construction projects.
3. Construction and operation mode.
(1) Proposed clear construction and operation mode is conducive to the efficient management of the whole life cycle of the construction, operation and maintenance of the sponge city project. There are clear fund raising cha
Lianda brick machine invites you to join hands in creating a circular economy in China and build a “sponge city” together
The color pavement permeable brick produced by Lianda brick machine conforms to the sponge city construction concept, and comprehensively uses measures such as permeable pavement, rain garden, ecological grass ditch, curb stone opening, etc., which has significantly improved the rainwater runoff control and non-point source pollution control. The color pavement permeable brick can effectively restore the water absorption, water seepage and water purification capacity of the urban green space and water body, and reach the construction standard of the sponge city. The red, gray and yellow sidewalks are like ribbons. The high and low green belts are pleasing to the eye. The colored pavement permeable bricks produced by the Lianda brick machine are not only practical but beautiful. The citizens walk on the road like a park. The color pavement permeable brick is really a brick with the characteristics of "collecting wisdom and beauty"!
The General Office of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology collects advanced and applicable technical equipment for the comprehensive utilization of industrial resources.
The competent departments of industry and informationization of the provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and cities with separate plans and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps:
In order to implement "Made in China 2025", deepen the industrial green development, accelerate the comprehensive utilization of resources, promote the application of advanced and applicable technical equipment, and improve the efficiency of resource utilization, the Ministry of China will carry out the collection of advanced and applicable technical equipment for the comprehensive utilization of industrial resources. Preparation of the Catalogue of Advanced and Applicable Technical Equipment for Comprehensive Utilization of Industrial Resources (2016). The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
(1) Comprehensive utilization technical equipment for industrial solid waste such as tailings and associated associated ore, coal gangue, fly ash, industrial by-product gypsum, red mud, metallurgical slag and iron-containing dust;
(2) Recycling of waste electrical and electronic products, waste rubber and tires, scrap metal, waste textiles, waste plastics, used motor vehicles, waste new energy vehicle power batteries, waste paper, waste oil, waste glass and construction waste technical equipment.
(1) Comply with national laws and regulations, industrial policies, technical policies and relevant standards;
(2) The technology is advanced, innovative, mature in technology and economically reasonable;
(3) Existing application examples, and continuous normal operation for more than one year;
(4) The technology has strong adaptability and has the promotion prospects, which can bring better economic, environmental and social benefits;
(5) The intellectual property rights or proprietary technology property rights are clear.
(1) The application form for advanced and applicable technical equipment for comprehensive utilization of industrial resources (see Annex 1 for the format);
(2) The technical application unit fills in the application examples of advanced applicable technical equipment for comprehensive utilization of industrial resources (see Appendix 2 for the format);
(3) a list of units that have applied the comprehensive utilization technology;
(4) The product category project shall have a product inspection report issued by the product quality supervision and inspection agency;
(5) A copy of the technical appraisal certificate, patent certificate or other intellectual property identification documents;
(6) A copy of the industrial and commercial business license and relevant qualification certificates;
(7) Other relevant technical materials.
Local industrial and information administration departments are required to organize relevant units (including local central enterprise groups) in their respective jurisdictions to declare. The reporting unit should fill out the application materials truthfully and accurately (the form can be downloaded from the website of the Department of Energy and Comprehensive Utilization of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology http://jns.miit.gov.cn). After the provincial industrial and information administration authorities have passed the review, the application documents and related materials (paper version in duplicate, electronic version sent to email@example.com) will be submitted to our department before May 31, 2016 (energy saving) And the Department of Comprehensive Utilization).
Department of Energy Conservation and Comprehensive Utilization, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
Luo Xiaoli, 010-68205339
China Association of Circular Economy
Wei Haojie, 010-82291610-897
Attachment: 1. Industrial Resources Comprehensive Utilization Advanced Applicable Technology Equipment Declaration Form
Attachment: 2. Application examples of advanced and applicable technical equipment for comprehensive utilization of industrial resources
Office of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
April 22, 2016
You certainly don’t know, in addition to commemorating Qu Yuan in the Dragon Boat Festival, there are three other legends.
I. Commemoration of Quyuan
The first legend of the Dragon Boat Festival commemorates Quyuan and is also the most widely circulated. According to the Records of History, Quyuan was the Minister of King Huai of Chu in the Spring and Autumn Period. He advocated promoting virtue and empowerment, enriching the country and strengthening the army, and advocating united resistance to Qin Dynasty. He was strongly opposed by noble Zilan and others. Quyuan was banished from his post and was expelled from the capital and exiled to the Yuanhe and Hunan valleys. In exile, he wrote immortal poems such as Li Sao, Tian Wen and Jiu Ge, which are concerned about the country and the people. They have unique features and far-reaching influence (hence, Dragon Boat Festival is also called Poet's Day).
In 278 B.C., the Qin army conquered Kyoto, the state of Chu. Quyuan saw his motherland being invaded and his heart was like a knife, but he could not bear to abandon his motherland. On May 5, after writing his masterpiece "Huaisha", he threw himself into the Miluo River to die, and composed a magnificent patriotic movement with his own life.
Legend has it that after Quyuan's death, the people of the State of Chu mourned abnormally and flocked to the Miluo River to hang on to him. The fishermen rowed their boats and salvaged him up and down the river. One fisherman took out rice balls, eggs and other food prepared for Quyuan and threw them into the river. He said that if he had enough fish, lobster and crab, he would not bite the doctor's body.
People followed suit, and an old doctor poured a jar of realgar wine into the river, saying that he wanted to make dragons and beasts sick so as not to hurt Dr. Qu. Later, for fear that the rice ball would be eaten by Jiaolong, people wanted to wrap rice with neem leaves, wrap colorful silk outside, and develop into brown.
Since then, on the fifth day of May every year, there has been the custom of dragon boat racing, eating rice dumplings and drinking realgar wine to commemorate the patriotic poet Quyuan.
2. Commemoration of Wu Zixu
The second legend of the Dragon Boat Festival, which is widely spread in Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces, commemorates Wu Zixu in the Spring and Autumn Period. Wu Zixu, a famous member of the state of Chu, and his father and brother were all killed by the king of Chu. Later, Zixu abandoned darkness and went to Wu to help Wu defeat Chu, and entered the capital of Chu in the Fifth World War. At that time, King Chuping was dead, and Zixu excavated 300 tomb whips and corpses in order to avenge the killing of his father and brother.
After the death of King Helu, his son and husband succeeded. Wu Jun's morale was high. He won a hundred battles and defeated the state of Yue. King Gou Jian of Yue asked for peace, and his husband allowed him to do so. Zixu suggested that the state of Yue should be eradicated thoroughly, and that the governor of Wu State should not listen to his husband. He was bribed by the state of Yue, and that his son should be framed by gossip, and that his husband should trust him and give him a sword to die with.
Zi Xuben was loyal and respectful. Before his death, he said to his neighbour, "After I died, I dug out my eyes and hung them on the east gate of Wu Jing to see the army of Vietnam enter the city to destroy Wu." He killed himself. His husband was furious when he heard that he put the corpse of Zixu into the river in leather on May 5. Therefore, it is said that the Dragon Boat Festival is also a commemoration of Wu Zixu's day.
3. Commemoration of the filial daughter Cao E
The third legend of the Dragon Boat Festival is to commemorate the salvation of Cao'e, a filial daughter of the Eastern Han Dynasty. Cao E was a Shangyu native of the Eastern Han Dynasty. Her father drowned in the river and disappeared for several days. At that time, Cao E, a filial daughter, was only fourteen years old and cried along the river day and night.
Seventeen days later, he also threw himself into the river on May 5th. Five days later, he took out his father's body. This was passed on as a myth, and then passed on to the county governor, so that Du Shangwei set up a monument for it, and let his disciple Handan Chunzuo eulogize the imperial edict.
The Tomb of Cao'e, a filial daughter, was written by King Yi of Jin Dynasty in Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province. To commemorate Cao'e's filial piety, later generations built Cao'e Temple in
Fujian Lianda Shizheng
Machine Co., Ltd
High quality hydraulic brick machine, static brick machine, automatic hydraulic forming machine, automatic permeable brick forming machine, automatic block forming machine, automatic high imitation granite wet water mill hydraulic forming machine